Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Foot That Switches

I wanted to share with you a group of guys that I believe go beyond just being a "rock band."



The picture is the cover album for their "greatest hits so far."


I'm not gonna sit here and hark on them all day long, but I will tell you that not only do they have an awesome rockin' sound and put on an incredible live show, but are raw and genuine as it comes.

Front man, Jon Foreman, has even ventured out and produced some solo records full of raw and genuine themes. He has even partnered up with Sean Watkins of Nickel Creek to put together Fiction Family.

These guys are putting out some great music. I would encourage you to check them out. You can learn lots of things about them. The best fan-based website out there is LandofBrokenHearts.org.

As you filter through their lyrics and bios through out these websites I hope that you will find that this is a whole lot more than just about music, I think it's their way of making this world a better place.

1 comment: